-->

BlakKat Full CM11 Theme v2.0 Apk

BlakKat Full CM11 Theme

What's New in BlakKat Full CM11 Theme v2.0 Apk:
- Google keyboard with all styles themed!
- Gmail themed the best I can and I gotta say phone is looking good! Tablet not so good! :-(
- Playstore improvments
- Icon updates
- Removed unused/non-theme-able apps....Unofficial Android L keyboard - Spotify-TeamBlackout app "Has own optional themes"
- Framework and system icon updates

BlakKat Full Theme for the "NEW" CM11 Theme Engine and THE BLAKNESS WILL TAKE OVER YOUR DEVICE

NOTICE and PLEASE READ:

If you have any issues please EMAIL me and I will do my best to help.

This theme has been in production in the past starting with DarkGinger then DarkIce then DarkJelly and now for CM11 BlakKat. KlearKat has been released!!!

I hope you enjoy this theme as I made it for myself and decided to share with everyone by popular demand.

As you know if you try this I am not responsible for you NOT backing up or your phone gets so sexy someone steals it!!!! Not my fault!!!!! :-)

How to apply:
1.Go to your device Settings/Themes/Theme packs/BlakKat then use whatever option you want to apply and hit apply
2. Reboot after it's done applying
3. Enjoy the blackness

For more goodies and black apps:

GO GET MY NEW TEAM BLACKOUTAPPS UPDATER APP - TONS OF APPS INVERTED THAT WOULD NOT INVERT CORRECTLY IN THIS THEME....hit my site link or Search TeamBlackOut!

Most updated apps are in the Recent section of the updater!


Download BlakKat Full CM11 Theme Apk v2.0

BlakKat Full CM11 Theme v2.0 Apk Download
This Theme Release for android 4.4 and up .
Review on Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.djdarkknight96.theme.blakkat

Download From External Link (Pass: djdark96)

BlakKat Full CM11 Theme v2.0 Apk