-->

My Baby 2 (Virtual Pet) v1.7 Apk

My Baby 2 (Virtual Pet) Android

What's New in My Baby 2 (Virtual Pet) v1.7 Apk:
- new game My Princess
- new game Tic Tac Toe
- bugs fixed

This is the second version of the popular game "My Baby" that include much more clothes, rooms, etc. The game come with completely new design and you can change everything you want - the color of your baby, eyes, hair, clothes, toys, baby room and much more. Each new level will bring you new surprise.

Make the baby to be just like you.

Quick instructions:
- Name your baby
- Feed you baby with milk
- Play with the ball and the Rubik's cube
- Bathe the baby to be always clean
- Always put your baby to sleep


Download My Baby 2 (Virtual Pet) Apk v1.7

My Baby 2 (Virtual Pet) v1.7 Apk Download
This Game Release for android 2.3 and up .
Review on Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fentazy.mybaby2

Download From External Link (Pass: ntazyyba)

My Baby 2 (Virtual Pet) v1.7 Apk